KASNEB EXAMINATIONS APRIL 2023 EXAMINATIONS DATES
Students of Kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are herenotified that the April 2023 examinations will be administered over a period of four (4) days, from Monday, 24 April 2023 to Thursday, 27 April 2023. The specific dates and other additional information are availed below:
- EXAMINATION DATES
The examination dates for the April 2023 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 24 April 2023 and Tuesday, 25 April 2023
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Diploma in Data Management and Analytics (DDMA)
- Diploma in Computer Networks and Systems Administration (DCNSA)
(b) Monday, 24 April 2023 to Thursday, 27 April 2023
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE)
- Certified Forensic Fraud Examiner (CFFE)
- Vocational Certificate Courses: (VCEI), (VCGD), (VCICS) and VCBCT
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K)
(c) Tuesday, 25 April 2023 and Thursday, 27 April 2023
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Thursday, 27 April 2023
- Business Data Analytics practical paper (CPA)
- Financial Modelling and Data Analytics practical paper (CIFA)
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
2. DEADLINE FOR KASNEB EXAMINATION REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION ENTRY APRIL 2023
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the April 2023 examinations will be Friday, 24 March 2023.
3. QUALIFICATIONS BROCHURE
The qualifications brochure can be downloaded from the Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke or obtained from the following sources free of charge:
(a) The offices of Kasneb.
(b) Kasneb counters at Huduma Centres in Nairobi GPO, Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, Mombasa and Nakuru.
(c) Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
(d) Training institutions offering Kasneb courses.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
(a) Payment through student portal
Students are advised to use student portal link https:online.kasneb.or.ke/. A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment may be obtained from Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
(b) Payment through bank fee collection accounts
Students may also pay fees through the Kasneb fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks:
(i) KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194.
(ii) National Bank of Kenya Ltd. – Account No. 01001031572601.
(iii) KCB Dollar Account No.1123096465 – (For Students based outside Kenya).
Students are advised to utilise the above payment channels as cash payments will NOT be accepted at Kasneb offices. Students planning to sit examinations outside Kenya are advised to pay the applicable fees in US dollars.
- All continuing students of Kasneb are required to renew their annual registration 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the annual registration renewal fee is due on 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter.
- Eligible graduates and continuing students who may wish to have their certificates posted to them should send written request together with certified copies of the National Identity Card/Valid Passport. They should also avail reliable postal address through which they prefer their certificates to be posted as well as their mobile numbers. These details should be submitted via email address – email@example.com.
One thought on “KASNEB EXAMINATIONS APRIL 2023 EXAMINATIONS DATES”
Hello , what is the procedure for online application of cpa kasneb