Table of Contents
CPA Past Papers and Answers
Click on the subject title to open then Download in the new page or open the subject title as a new tab.
Download New Revised Syllabus
CPA Foundation Level Past Papers
- Financial Accounting – Click to Open
- Communication Skills – Click to Open
- Introduction to Law and Governance – Click to Open
- Economics – Click to Open
- Quantitative Analysis – Click to Open
- Information Communication Technology – Click to Open
CPA Intermediate Level Past Papers
- Company Law – Click to Open
- Financial Management – Click to Open
- Financial Reporting and Analysis – Click to Open
- Auditing and Assurance – Click to Open
- Management Accounting – Click to Open
- Public Finance and Taxation – Click to Open
CPA Advanced Level
- Leadership and Management – Click to Open
- Advanced Financial Reporting – Click to Open
- Advanced Financial Management – Click to Open
- Advanced taxation – Click to Open
- Advanced Auditing and Assurance – Click to Open
- Advanced Management Accounting – Click to Open
- Advanced Public Financial Management – Click to Open
CPA Examination Time table
CPA Fee structure
CPA Examination centers
CPA PART I Section 1, Section 2, PART II Section 3, Section 4, PART III Section 5, Section 6
Kasneb currently administers five professional courses. The professional courses are administered at Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced levels. Each level requires an average of one year, though candidates are advised to provide for an additional one year to meet requirements for internship/practical experience.
Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners both in public and in private sectors.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus) or its equivalent.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qualifications.
- KASNEB technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognized university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers with C in both English and Mathematics.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved KASNEB.
18 thoughts on “Certified Public Accountants – CPA Past Papers Answers”
Am a CPA student section 2 kindly help me with economics and public finance & taxation past papers with answers.
Please send me CPA section one past papers via my email
Am a student in CPA part one
Please send me past papers and answers of 2018&2019 via my email please
kindly forward the same please
Kindly sent me cpa part 1 past papers via email
Kindly send me cpa notes via emai
2018 & 2019 past papers
i need cpa 6 adv fr notes and revision kit, how can I get?
Hi,I need cpa section 5 revision kit.
please send me past papers and answers for cpa part 1
Kindly send me section one cps past papers.
i need cpa sect 5 and 6
Please send me CPA Section 5 past papers with answers.
Hi Kindly send Cpa section 3 c. law, fr, fm past papers and answers
Please answer my question
Kindly I need CPA 1 notes ,past papers and answers.
Are 2021 past papers and answers available?
Kindly can i get answers for Advance FM, FR, TAX & AUDIT for April 2022 sitting