EXAMINATIONS NOTICE – NOVEMBER 2019 EXAMINATIONS
Students of kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are herenotified that the November 2019 examinations will be administered over a period of three (3) days, from Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019. The specific dates and other additional information are availed below:
1. EXAMINATION DATES
The examination dates for the November 2019 examinations are as follows:
(a) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 and Wednesday, 27 November 2019
(i) Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
(ii) Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
(iii) Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
(iv) Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019
(i) Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
(ii) Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
(iii) Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
(iv) Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
(v) Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
(vi) Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 and Wednesday, 27 November 2019
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Thursday, 28 November 2019
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from their employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
2. CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION ENTRY
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the November 2019 examinations will be 15 September 2019. No extension for registration and examination entry for the November 2019 examination sitting will be made after the closing date.
3. QUALIFICATIONS BROCHURE
The qualifications brochure can be downloaded from the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke or obtained from the following sources free of charge:
(a) The offices of kasneb.
(b) Kasneb counters at Huduma Centres in Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, Mombasa and Nakuru.
(c) Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
(d) Training institutions offering kasneb courses.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
(a) Payment through e-kasneb app Students are advised to download the e-kasneb app on Google play store and pay through the e-kasneb wallet. Students may also access e-kasneb through the students’ portal on the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment may be obtained from the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
(b) Payment through bank fee collection accounts Students are advised to pay fees through the kasneb fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks:
(i) KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194.
(ii) National Bank of Kenya Ltd – Account No.01001031572601.
(iii) Equity Bank Ltd. – Account No.0170299238025.
(iv) Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. – Account No.01129128535900.
(v) Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – Account No.0744130009246.
- Students are advised to utilise the above payment channels as cash payment will NOT be accepted at Kasneb offices.
- Students based outside Kenya are advised to pay the applicable fees in dollars at any branch of KCB in their countries to kasneb KCB collection Account Number 1123096465 or at UBA Kenya Bank Ltd. collection Account Number 55030160004156.
5. Students are advised that result notifications are not required in order to enter the examinations. All students who sat for the May 2019 examinations should therefore ENTER for the November 2019 examinations immediately they confirm their May 2019 examination results either through SMS or the kasneb website.
6. All continuing students of kasneb are required to renew their annual registration 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the annual registration renewal fee is due on the 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and