Summarise five roles of the County Assembly in public finance management
- Making necessary laws for the effective performance of the functions and exercise of the powers of the county government.
- Exercises oversight over the country executive committee and other county executive organs.
- Receives and approve plans and policies
- Approves the budget expenditure of the county government
- Approving borrowing the county government
- Vets and approves nominees for appointment to county public offices
- Facilitates public participation, involvement in the legislative and other business of the county assembly and its committees.