Explain four Fundamental principles of professional ethics
- Integrity – to be straight forward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
- Objectivity – not to allow bias, conflict of interest or undue influence of others.
- Professional competence and due care – to maintain knowledge and skills.
- Confidentiality – to respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships.
- Professional behaviour – to comply with relevant laws and regulations and avoid any action that may discredit the profession.